Well hello Tuesday!
How happy I am to see you!
It's back to school day.
And if that's not fun enough,
I also get to show you what's on my phone.
Who's days are numbered, by the way.
New phone in T minus 60 days.
Anyways...
This girl is super stoked to go back to school today.
But not because she's ready to fill her brain with new knowledge.
She's been dying to go back to show off her fav new outfit she got for Christmas.
Seriously, this girl would sleep in this black furry vest every night if I'd let her.
Well hello happy nephew of mine!
Thank you for giving me my baby fix I was in desperate need of.
And for reminding me that I do NOT in fact need another baby.
Whew... lots of work.
I'll just borrow you from time to time.
Another nephew of mine,
the story teller.
He was slightly offended I was trying to take his picture when he was obviously in the middle of a very important story.
I feel like this should probably be hung up in a lot of public places.
And Walmart for sure.
This is how the men folk do babysitting.
Sit them in front of a video game and feed them Taco Bell.
Whatever. At least they fed them.
Toy Story toys found in random places through out the house creep me out.
Especially this mean guy.
Toy Story toys found in random places through out the house creep me out.
Especially this mean guy.






11 comments:
LOL Jennifer, you make my day with your posts! I miss you and we definitely need to plan more time together so I can hear your silly stories in person =) BTW, Austin got a new do and that's the main reason he's excited to go back to school. I keep calling him pretty boy cuz he's in the bathroom every 5 minutes checking to be sure his hair is still standing up, lol.
Your nephew is adorable - and baby fixes are the the bomb - always a great reality check!
haha, i want that sign.
creepy toys, c-r-e-e-p-y.
i want a black furry vest!!
Creepy toys indeed! My girls were the same with the new outfits to show off! My husband also uses the tv as a babysitter. My niece and great niece work as my baby fix though its been a long time since I've had even a tinge of baby fever. like 4.5 years at least!
your daughter is sucha cutie!
and I couldn't help but notice
"The Mockingjay" on your bookshelf...loved that series!
I think I need that sign for my office :o)
Such a yummy baby! Lotso is scary looking, but he's standing next to a great book. I love that my man isn't the only one that babysits like that :)
Great pictures :)
And just so you know, 40 degrees here is 104 where you are... We have different measurements... hehe.
Ang xxx
The kids are too cute. And I love the sign. I think it should be hung everywhere! I gave you a blog award. If you want to participate, the details are on my blog :)
bahaha it took me a minute to understand the sign. I adore the kiddies! so cute!
hi. i pretty much suck cuz i'm 4 days late on commenting.
the toy story toys would CREEEEP me. especially if hey keep popping up in random spots.
love the sign. i think i need that in my house. my kids are freakin crazies.
Post a Comment