06 January 2011

embrace the camera {jan. 6th}

Hello embrace the camera Thursday! 
Wow this week is going by fast.


 Miss Baylie and I attempted to take a picture with cousin Theo last week. 
Which sounds a lot easier than it actually is. 
Getting yourself and two kids in the frame with one of them wiggling and reaching for stuff and the other doing her own thing like staring off in to space with a crazy look on her face because she thinks it looks good. 
But we got one. 
Well, more like one and a half. 
Cause only half of Bay's head is in this shot. 


After I uploaded these pictures and I was going through them trying to figure out which one I was going to use I noticed that Bay had some major dark circles under her eyes. 
 Poor girl was obviously not getting enough sleep sharing her room with 3 rambunctious boys while her cousins were visiting. 

 She's looking much better these days...

10 comments:

Jackie said...

I know how she feels! Cute pictures!

Wendy said...

I've had these same troubles... trying to fit everyone into the picture! What a couple of cuties ~ bags and all. And man oh man does cousin T have some big brown eyes! :)

Amber said...

You did great getting everyone in the shot.:o) Cute pics!

Steph said...

Very impressive getting everyone in the pic. :) Cute cute cute.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Kiddos!

Unknown said...

Cute!!!! :)

Emily Anderson said...

love the first photo with half her head cut off---those are my favorite type of photos! random!

stacey said...

awww- cute pictures! if my josh doesn't get one good night of sleep you can totally see it in his eyes8)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Sleep?? WHat's that?! ;) Cute pictures!

Heather said...

You peeps are too cute!