The Easy Bake Oven was invented in 1963.
I owned one in the late 80's-early 90's.
My daughter is the proud new owner of one.
They still taste awful.
We broke out the new easy bake the other day and set to bake some sugar cookies.
She refers to it as her "easy baker".
Waiting 12 minutes for a cookie to bake gets a little boring.
That's why they include the yellow pusher thing.
To entertain you.
And to crack up your brother who is supposed to be doing his homework.
But alas,
our 12 minutes is up and we get to take out our cookie.
And this is what we end up with.
Yummy.


1 comment:
I had an Easy Bake oven back in the late 80's too... I think my cookies looked just like that. Nothing quite like the taste of a cookie cooked by a light bulb... mmmm
Post a Comment