You ever wonder when it is exactly that you become ridiculous in your child's eyes?
When that switch happens and you no longer hold all the answers,
because they know everything.
About everything.
It's obvious we are there in Baylie's eyes.
This morning she knew that it was not necessary to bundle up even though it's only 18 degrees outside.
And it got me thinking.
When was the last time I still knew more than her?
Was it this?
Or do I need to go back even further?
Did I still know more than her then, or was she just not old enough to voice that I was wrong?
Do I need to break out the prego pics?
Either way,
I guess I have all the answers now,
because if I don't know something I can just ask my 6 year old.
She knows everything.
She told me so.
=)


8 comments:
haha. Oh attitudes. She is still cute in that picture though!:o)
That photo is too funny! Such a fun post!!
Ha ~ so funny and I totally feel your pain with my 9 year old. One of the reasons her nickname is "Sassy"
Cute pics - sadly the attitude stays - my son knows everything a pities me for growing up before computers.
dang kids grow up too fast, don't they? we have a lot of 'know-it-alls' around here too. ;)
love it! I have some questions for your daughter - maybe she can help me!
LOL- so cute!!! Love the pictures- I also have a 6 year old who knows everything !
Cute pictures! Love flashbacks :)
Post a Comment