I'm finally done buying and wrapping all presents.
whew.
I'm usually done a long time before now.
I love wrapping.
I can't help it.
I end up buying stuff early so I can bring it home and wrap it.
So not being done until 5 days before Christmas is unheard of.
But I'm done.
Yay!
And now that I'm done I have this thought that keeps popping up.
And if I was one of those people who wrote letters to my congressman or wrote reviews for every item I buy and post them on Amazon I'd so be writing a letter to Fisher Price.
And it would go something like this...
Dear Fisher Price,
Let me start by saying I love your imaginext line of toys.
Why?
Well, because I have a 5 year old boy who has been on a mission to break every single toy he has ever owned.
But as I'm going through his toy box randomly with a garbage bag picking out the broken toys I notice that I hardly ever (like maybe once or twice) have thrown away one of his imaginext brand toys.
They are 5 year old boy proof.
And that's an amazing accomplishment.
We've had this guy for 3 years now.
Is it missing a few random pieces?
Yup.
But 95% of it is still intact.
So I keep going back to you,
imaginext line.
For birthdays and Christmas.
But every time I buy you I want to scream and throw you out the window at least once.
Because you are impossible to wrap.
I mean is this really necessary?
or this?
I mean, would it kill you to put package something in a box?
Without things poking out every which way?
Which makes it impossible to wrap without tearing holes in the paper.
Just think about it for next year Fisher Price,
Okay?
Your faithful buyer,
Bryce's mom.
********************************
B is going to be so excited.
I found him a submarine from the imaginext line.
He's beyond obsessed with submarines lately.
At least this one was somewhat easy to wrap...




No comments:
Post a Comment