Bay and I went shopping on Saturday.
Just us girls.
She was really in to it.
Mostly because she felt like a grown up coffee drinking woman.
She was convinced while walking through Target that everyone thought she was drinking coffee.
And that made her feel wise beyond her years.
When in actuality it was really hot chocolate.
It made her day.
Maybe her week.
While we were there she picked out presents for her brother and daddy.
Yesterday she wrapped them.
This was her first time wrapping presents,
and I have to say, she's a natural.
She even did the scissors slicing the paper instead of cutting it the whole length of the paper.
I was impressed.
And then she put them under the tree.
It wasn't but a minute or two before one little brother was checking out what was going on.
In his undies.
Cause that's how he rolls most days around here.
He's got clothes on today though,
cause it's freezing!
At 8:30am it's only 30 degrees.
I know, I know.
I can hear our families scoffing at us right now
as they're digging out from the many inches of snow they got over the last few days.
But our blood has thinned out since living on the gulf coast for the last 4 years.
30 is cold.
Cold enough for one little fashionista to pull out the leg warmers to wear over her tights today.
and on a totally unrelated note...
this aunt will be getting her baby fix at the end of the week.
I can't wait to get my hands on him.
=)
happy monday everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment