23 December 2010

Embrace the Camera - 12/23!

For today's embrace the camera we're taking a walk down Christmas card picture memory lane. 
It is Christmas eve eve after all. 



I don't have our first official family Christmas card. 
I know it's in Baylie's first year photo album which is still living at my in-laws house. 
I tell myself every time we are there that we are taking those albums with us, but I always forget. 
sad. 

So here's our first card as a family of 4.
Putting myself in a photo that was going out to all our family and friends a few weeks after having a baby was just a crazy idea at the time, so it's just the littles. 
I think Bay wanted it to just be her though. 

(outfits made with love by Busia)

I lost another year somewhere. 
Or maybe we didn't do one that year. 
Who knows. 
But here's another one that I deemed not necessary to be in. 
ha.

 
Finally I decide to send out a family picture again. 
But the creativity still isn't there. 
Another picture in front of the tree...


Bryce is not paying attention, I must have made the mistake of not turning off the tv or something.
And notice the death grip the hubby has on his arm. 
But this was the best one obviously, so it must have been an awesome session. 

Last years picture was in front of our fireplace. 
Oh, how I miss that fireplace! 
Geez... can you tell we are a military family? 
Every picture is taken in a different house. 


And last, 
we have this years picture. 
But at least it's not a boring picture in front of a Christmas tree... eh?


Merry Christmas eve eve everyone! 
=)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So great!!! I love your idea!! It's amazing how fast things change. Merry Christmas to you guys!!!

Amber said...

I love family pictures like this. Life isn't always perfectly posed, so I like the real moments :o)

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

So fun to look back!! LOVE your photo this year!! Cute little fam! Merry Christmas to you guys too :)))