07 December 2010

What's on my phone!

It's that time again to find out what's on my phone. 
Ready?


Shall we start with the fact that my daughter looks like an Avatar today? 

The shade is a little off, but you get the point. I was taking this as an example of the stuff she prefers to wear as opposed to pants. Everyone keeps asking me what size pants she needs for Christmas. I keep telling everyone not to bother with pants because she's in some weird in between size right now and she'd much rather leave the house wearing some kind of getup like this. 

Living in Florida is not always sunshine and oranges. 
It's freezing this morning. 
Literally. 


Mr. B has this new thing where he walks around and poses with his hands in his pockets. 
It makes him feel like a man. 
And mans like to walk down the 'man aisle' at Walmart. 


This weekend we went to Bass Pro Shops (again...) 
The kids are obsessed with this little bubble into the tank. 
Can you see her?
I didn't think it work, but it did. kind of. 


I hate it when this happens. 
And it always happens to the last bag in the box. 


Getting ice cream. 
With some creepy guy that decides out of all the empty chairs in the food court 
he's going to sit one chair away from B. 
Do they not know it makes them seem crazy creepy to do stuff like that?


And last, 
my nephew Jonah is that one person this year that I cannot for the life of me decide what to get for Christmas. 


I got him this the other day because I was told he has asked for Star Wars stuff and play doh. 
Seems like the perfect present.
At least it did in the store. 
And then I got home and started thinking maybe it wasn't. 
I hate this. 

Dear Jonah, 
please tell Aunt Jen exactly what I should buy you for Christmas. 
It's pretty much keeping me up at night... 
I know I totally embarrassed you by getting you clothes for your birthday. 
I don't want a repeat.
I want to see your little eyes light up because you got one awesome present from your fav aunt. 

(cause in my world I'm totally his favorite.)



Love, Aunt Jen. =)

15 comments:

Kris said...

Go with the Star Wars Play doh - unless your family is like mine and 'returns the favor'!

Anonymous said...

cute :) Love the little man with his hands in his pockets. so sweet!

Anonymous said...

how cute!
love the star wars play doh, i was actually going to ask you where you got it. seriously. :)
i hate it when 'scary people' (as my kids call them) sit super close to my kids as well.
love your little man with his hands in his pockets. super adorable.

A Beautiful Life said...

aww, the lil' man in the man aisle, perfect!

star wars play doh seems perfect for a lil' guy!

and yes, creepy weirdos some people don't have a lot of brain power. ;)

Missy said...

I love the blue leggings! Keep the Star Wars. Bet he'll love it. Thanks for visiting me earlier.

julielollar said...

One of my daughters only wants to wear skirts or dresses, one will only wear jeans and the other is obsessed with accessories! I totally understand the girls and their style!

Lil man is a cutie!

It seems that older men are completely oblivious.

The bubble at Bass Pro is awesome! My kids would love that. I wonder if our Bass Pro has it...

Heather Lynn said...

I'm not even a small child and I find it creepy when people sit near me in food courts. I always find a "reason" to get up promptly and watch over my shoulder as I walk away.... Thanks for sharing!!

Sara Miller said...

Ahh if my popcorn bag did that to me I would seriously over react! Especially if it was the last bag! I love the little ladies outfit!! Super cute!

Estell said...

haha the man poses are adorable! and I think going down the man isle does help lol
(that guy over there is creepy..yum icecream)
And I would LOVE that playdough stuff if he doesnt want it >.> lol

Unknown said...

How cute! He walks down the man aidle cause he's a little man! Love it!

No Model Lady said...

I love when sweet little baby boys try to man it up:) So cute!!

Angela said...

Lol, the creepy man pic cracks me up :)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

my kora HATES jeans too. she will ONLY wear leggings or jeggings or something "soft" she calls it. ughh. frustrating.

i LOVE the pockets dude. penny walks around with his hands in his pockets too and everyone we pass gives him the "oooh and awwww's". he loves the attention.

my kids are addicted to bass pro PERIOD. that place is awesome.

zoo keeper said...

haha my 3 year old walks around exactly like that!
24 degrees? i'll trade u.
my mooner for whatever reason will only wear dresses or leggings right now...she's killing me. i got her jeggings and she was SO excited cause they looked like jeans BUT they were leggings.....sigh.

Unknown said...

I like the cute "get up" your daughter is wearing. Quite the little color coordinator huh? When I was her age, my Mom (who taught at my school) would only LET ME wear pants on Fridays. :( I hated it. And now I prefer dresses a lot of the time. Go figure!

I love the pics of your kids in the right column. It definitely shows their character!