I still can't believe it's December already.
Or that it's Thursday already.
But you know what Thursday means...
It's embrace the camera day!

And like Emily,
I'm using repeats.
{sidenote}
I call them repeats, hubby calls them reruns.
Like "oh man, tonight's episode of Modern Family is a repeat."
(Not that it is, or that it's even on tonight... I was just using that as an example)
But every time I say repeat he gets all annoyed and makes sure to tell me that I really should be using the word rerun instead.
What word do you use?
We've been dealing with colds and flu's and tissues and puke buckets for the last two weeks, so I figured I'd spare you all those images.
These were taken a few months ago when my daughter was determined she was developing mad picture taking skills.
She'd extend her little arm out as far as it could possibly reach and snap a picture.
Here's some of the ones that were actually in focus.
We're calling them artsy,
everyone's heads are supposed to be cut off.
I actually kind of like them.
especially that top one.
except how I look like I have buck teeth because it got cut off at just the right spot.
We're on the mend this week though, so it might just be safe to break the camera out again.
Now go embrace that camera with your babies!


8 comments:
Great idea! I need to get my daughter to take some pics of us like this.
Great pictures!
super fun reruns~!!
cute pictures!
and sorry, I think repeats sounds weird too :o) reruns!!
hope you guys feel better! annd start saving for photography school ;)
Cute, Cute, And CUTE!
These are very 'artsy'...and stinkin cute! :)
cute cute cute! Glad to have found your blog from Embrace the Camera!
Post a Comment