Ready for another fun round of what's on jens phone?
Here we go...
Meet house-head everybody.
He's a half robot/half superhero who chases mean sisters.
Sisters who wear socks that are a tad too long making them look a tad inappropriate.
(worn with pj's here)
As he was getting a haircut the other day I caught a glimpse of what B might look like in 30 years.
Luckily no one in our family has this unfortunate problem.
So he should be safe...
Too bad he wasn't safe from that nasty virus going around.
This was him yesterday.
Pitiful right?
We did some shopping this weekend.
We went over this huge bridge into Destin.
At the end of the bridge there is this huge boat warehouse.
They painted it to look like an aquarium with whales and dolphins on it.
It really is awesome.
But it's such a distraction. I can't imagine all the fender benders it causes.
While we were shopping we saw this:
And guess who wants this for Christmas?
Yup, the same girl who wanted the barbie that came with the puppy who pooped.
So gross.
This boy isn't much into barbies though.
He'd prefer just to lay back and eat some popcorn while his mama pushes him around.
spoiled much?








10 comments:
Those socks rock - and Barbies with peeing dogs - yeah, um what happened to the car and stuff??
hahaha, Barbie's peeing dogs? That is hilarious. Love the back hair shot, too by the way. And, he doesn't look spoiled at all. ;)
i hate all the peeing/pooping dolls or their dogs, what the heck is going on??
um, i'd say that was false advertising on the boat house's part, my kids would think it was an aquarium..jerks. ;P
um, that's how i wear my socks...to church. ;D
I do like the socks! lol And that is the coolest building..I wish my room was painted with whales and everything! poor guys sick..hope he feels better! :]
Ummm....I kinda totally bought that Barbie for my daughter for Christmas. So...it's really cool, actually.
They make a Barbie with a pooping dog??? Really? I mean REALLY! Yuck.
And poor little guy!!! Hope he feels better!!!
I love Target popcorn.
I do not love pooping dogs. Real or Barbie-owned.
I love the knee high socks,and the Build-a-Bear helmet. Cute.
Naww, I love those long socks, too cute!
Ang xxx
start saving your money for all that wax he's gonna need ;) lol. and my daughter loves target just for the popcorn....she is generally in the same position while shopping. lolo
I'd prefer to just lay back and eat popcorn while being pushed around target too.
Oh and the virus? *raises hand* right here. Me. I got it :(
Post a Comment