We had a busy weekend
(that involved more puke buckets)
And we actually got a lot accomplished during non sick times.
(more on that later)
I don't really have much to tell you today,
so I thought I'd just share some random pictures that haven't made their way on here yet.
Bryce decided that with the left over
(hasn't been used in years, I don't really even know why we still have it)
garland we should decorate his bed.
This is his night light for the time being
(it drives me nuts that he doesn't keep a pillow case on his pillow)
One day last week it was cold and rainy. After school the kids had a snack and then I found them like this
I know I've only had one in my lifetime, but I miss having a fireplace.
We hung our stockings from the countertop...
it's not the same.
In Florida we're a season behind.
It's now fall.
The husband and I watched Grumpy Old Men the other weekend.
They suddenly seemed very familiar.
Bryce even has the same getup as Max.
These are some of the things Bryce made for his Thanksgiving dinner at school.
And last, but not least, wearing sunglasses makes you clean your room faster.
True story...



No comments:
Post a Comment