It's been a busy week,
but not too busy for some crafty stuff.
It's actually been busy mostly because of all the crafty stuff.
Because you know I can't just do a project without being interrupted by a kid needing to be fed
or 13 look at me moments they have every two minutes.
And then there's the husband who decided to get sick on me
Owell.
It makes waiting for that coat of paint to dry pretty easy.
Here's a little bit of what I've been working on this week.
Lets start off by titling this one
"what the heck too you so long to do this?!"
I despise our entertainment center.
I loved it when we bought it three years ago.
But now I find myself giving it dirty looks every time I pass it.
So I decided to downsize it.
(ignore the dust please)
Much better.
Richard made Bay's new bed this last week.
Then I had to paint it.
She picked out the color.
Will she come to me in a year or two and say it needs to be repainted because she no longer likes that shade of pink?
Yes, more than likely.
They can't love baby girl pink forever.
But for now it totally takes me back to the days of her crib bedding,
which would have matched perfectly with this shade of pink.
sigh.
1 comment:
It's all so cute! You guys did an awesome job on Baylie's bed! And your lightbulb.....how did you keep the top looking so perty?
Post a Comment