So Tuesdays I usually do what's on Jen's phone.
But I pretty much slept all day
(gonna blame this cold on Kera and Julian and the germs from the state of Indiana)
And when I finally got around to looking at my phone today I realized I only had 3 pictures on it.
All of Theo.
But he's quite adorable,
so I thought I'd still share them with you.
We went to McDonald's the other day for lunch.
The kids ate their food and then played for awhile.
Theo ate pretty much the whole time we were there though.
He's a fan of fries.
And is not so much a fan of waiting for the next one patiently.
But then he decided it was time to move on to bigger and better.
Like chicken nuggets.
So there ya have it...
the 3 lonely pictures on my phone this week.
Now if you'll excuse me, my poor body is in need of some more Tylenol.



No comments:
Post a Comment