23 September 2010

Battles - Embrace the Camera

Well, I figured it was about time Dad took a turn embracing the camera.




Bryce got a Nerf gun for his birthday last Thursday. He was quite excited about this gun since he could load it and shoot it by himself.


He was so excited about that gun that he decided he was going to use some of his birthday money to get one for his Dad too so they could have "battles". There's something about a Nerf gun that turns a 27 year old man into a child again.


 I'm not sure who had more fun or giggled more. "Battle" is a favorite in our house right now. Which means I'm finding those Nerf darts all over the house. And just in case any of you are wondering - they do just fine going through the washer and dryer as well. Seems as if one little boy has been hiding his ammunition...

7 comments:

Amber said...

AWESOME! My hubby can't wait to use nerf guns again once our son can play. :o)

Alicia said...

haha...love it! i'm sure my day is coming with the nerf battles! such fun memories!

Ashley said...

you know what doesn't go through the wash well? board books. my bad, I apparently tossed them toward the bookshelf and they landed in the laundry basket. it looks like it snowed in my laundry room :o)

MJ Rodriguez said...

cool game! looks like fun! and it's so nice to catch daddy-son bonding on camera...

Stormy Seaworthy said...

Yay! Daddy and son time!

emily anderson said...

nerf guns = hours of fun!

Holly Girl said...

I love it!