20 September 2010

Mondays are no fun.

It's 3pm on Monday. Which means I'm hurting. I stay up too late on Sunday night, always forgetting how early Monday morning comes around. Monday mornings require more than one cup of coffee, which leaves me crashing around 2 or 3pm. So I'm leaving you with as much as I can muster right about now. A random list of things off the top of my mind. Maybe these carrots I'm eating at the moment will give me some instant brain power and things will start to improve as I go on... haha.

1. A girl in Bryce's class gave this to Bryce on his birthday. It was not from Miss Lola (remember the girl he was smiling all lovey at?) Hmmm... Maybe we have a little pre-k love triangle going on... 


2. Speaking of Bryce... I noticed he did something weird this year when he was opening his presents. He'd rip the paper off like any kid would, but instead of looking at the toy itself, he'd check out the back of the box where it has pictures of everything you can get to go along with that particular toy. After he checked out the back of the box, then he'd turn it around to see what it actually was. Weird. 


3. This girl knows how to pick her desserts. I love that.


4. Can you believe this monster is 5? I can't. 


5. I think I'm secretly disappointed that neither of my babies were attached to their pacifiers. Now, I'm not talking about having to take them away on their 4th birthday kicking and screaming attached, but it would have made me happy to see my sleeping babies still sucking on their binkys. Kinda like this... 


But this is pretty cute too... 


5 1/2. Getting random pictures like these on my phone throughout the day kind of makes me smile. If only I could reach through the phone to pinch his cheeks. Maybe someday... 

6. It was cowboy day at school last thursday. Amazingly, we had all the supplies to make one cute cowboy already at home. 


7. These nasty things are taunting me. They hang out all over my house (mainly by doors) when it gets dark out. They know I wont go out there with them hanging over my head. Gross. What's even more gross is that they make it inside the house every once and awhile. *shiver*
 
 
8. This last saturday we were at the beach and our friend Wink (this guy),
 
 
Caught one of these fish...
 
 
And decided he was going to use it as bait. But it was too big to use whole. So he had to cut it up into smaller pieces. So you know what he did? He looked at me and the kids and said "You know how we do it in Siapan?" And he put that fish head in his mouth and bit off the head. With his teeth. And blood from the fish squirted out his mouth. 
 
I gagged. 
And Bryce giggled. 
And Baylie was speechless. Seriously. Baylie was speechless. 
 
Richard sure does know how to pick em, huh? 

No comments: