Today we celebrated Bryce's birthday at his school. This boy sure did love being the super special center of attention for the day.
I brought in some ridiculously over iced, sugary cupcakes topped with a Toy Story ring for the kids to enjoy after their lunch.
Everyone sat in their seats and sang, yelled, chirped, and shouted the happy birthday song to my B. (seriously, these kids were bouncing off the walls before the cupcakes, I'm incredibly sorry for the ball of crazy I sent home to most moms today)
My birthday boy got to celebrate his day a day early since tomorrow they are having a cowboy carnival. His teachers wanted him to have a regular day for him to be the special birthday boy. When it's your birthday in Ms. Carly and Ms. Eva's class you get to sit in a special chair during circle time.
It's very colorfully painted with balloons and has "happy birthday" written on it. Let me also take a minute to share with you the fact that I think Mr. Bryce has his first crush. Her name is Lola, and she is C-U-T-E cute!! Yes, I think he might just be smitten.
Bryce was also the lunchtime helper today. He got to put out everyone's place mats and decide where they would sit. He took this job very seriously. He changed people around a few times.
After lunch was cupcake time.
I think this is one of the cutest, sweetest classes I've ever seen. (Even if they were hyper) Every single one of them was polite and listened so well.
I still can't believe my B turns 5 tomorrow. He's ready, but I think I'd prefer to hold on to the 4's a little while longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment