30 September 2010

The Circus - Embrace the Camera

What's this little boy and his Daddy so happy and excited about? 


Well, we finally made it to the most exciting part of the circus... 
Yes, we waited patiently for a little over an hour before this guy was ready to be shot out of that canon, but man it was worth it! And you know what else was worth it? This Mom didn't get to see that man get shot out of the canon because she was too busy capturing her B's expression. I got to see him hit that mesh safety net though... 

Totally worth it. 

4 comments:

Wendy said...

The things we do... er I mean miss to capture the moments ☺ ~ but seriously are not those little moments the best! Daddy looks just as excited as "the trouble maker" ~ Super cute!

Jennifer said...

awww...super cute!

Holly Girl said...

What a sweet expression on that face!!!! Looks like a fun time!

amy said...

Aren't you a sweet Mom! That will be a favorite picture I'm sure in years to come!!