Today has been a super busy day. I haven't had a whole lot of down time today, so I don't have much material to present you with. So lucky for you (and me) Mr. Bryce came home from school with theeee cutest school work today. This week they have been studying the letter 'A', the color green, and triangles. Today they centered their lesson plan around ants. They made ant hats (to give them antennas) and made 'smarshmallow' ants.
He was beyond excited to show me his ant he made. I love that he still calls them "smarshmallows". It's one of those things that I have not corrected him on because it is just too cute and I don't want him to stop saying it.
After Richard got home from work we headed off to the commissary to pick up a few things for his lunches and we stopped at a pond on base on the way home. It's called Weekly pond, but Richard calls is "Weedy Pond". He went fishing there last weekend and came home with that nickname. We went there to see the turtles. There were tons and tons of turtles there that were starving for our bread. I've never seen turtles swim so fast for a piece of bread. I've also never seen a bass try to out speed the turtles for a piece of crumpled up bread. Bass like bread... who knew?!
No comments:
Post a Comment