04 September 2010

our backyard

Today we spent our day at home. Well, Richard went fishing, but the kids and I spent the day at home. We caught up on some laundry (I am not a fan of my washer and dryer being out in the garage, I don't do laundry as much now because I hate going out there to do it.), did some yard work, and played in our backyard. I'm so glad we picked this house, the extra money we spend each month is well worth it for the backyard.


Ya, I'm wearing pants. It was only around 85 today. I'm loving this cool down. It's so nice to go out barefoot and not burn the bottom of your feet on the sidewalk.


It truly is the simple things in life that make the kids the happiest. Like being able to use their chalk on the side of a tree. It kept them occupied way longer than some gadget or super popular toy.


But unfortunately all good things must come to an end. It started raining...


Until next time backyard...

No comments: