12 November 2010

flashback friday

I had fun going through all my old photos yesterday while I was searching for those veteran pictures.
I found a lot of non-veteran pictures that I thought you'd like to see too.
So here's another flashback friday. 
Like the second one ever. 
But it's a good one. 
So hold on to your seats while I take you back in time 
Oh, about 5 years or so. 
Because really, was there all that much going on before this new round of babies? 

Anyways, 
I guess it's more like 6 years and some change I'm taking you back.
Because here's my sweet Baybay the day she was brought home from the hospital.
To her Grammy and FooFoo's house.
Because Daddy was half way around the world hanging out in some sand and shooting guns for fun.
{sidenote... this was also when FooFoo was known as Fraipo. Before the kids started talking and changed his name}


Next in line is a picture taken for our family back home once we moved back to North Carolina after Richard got back home. I think we were living mostly on snail mail back then. 


I don't remember exactly how old she was here, but I remember she loved to suck on her hand. She would try her hardest to stick her whole fist in her mouth.
The next picture was taken back home in Indiana. I remember this day. We went to the zoo. All of us. Kera and I were pregnant and it was hot. 


Nay Nay stole this monkey away from her to send to Uncle Julian. 

I think this one was next. Bryce and Jonah hanging out for one of the first times. 


Next was the first picture I ever took of both the kids together.
You'll notice that Bryce is naked. 
And that's totally not my style of taking pictures. 
Why is he naked?
Because when you got a period of time when he decided he didn't want to scream at you, 
you took full advantage of it. 
So here they are, Bryce naked because I didn't want to risk him getting upset because I put clothes on him. 


Fully clothed kids getting tortured by their Mama's at a portrait studio is next. 


This is probably my all time favorite picture of Bryce.


Notice the two little chompers on the bottom... That's my favorite. 

My little ballerina...


This was the day we moved down to Mobile. It's hard to believe we've been down here for almost 4 years.


Bryce's 2nd birthday.
(celebrated with family back at home)


Last, we have Baylie and Benny. Taken at our apartment in Mobile. 



No comments: