It's tuesday.
(barely)
So it's what's on Jen's phone day again.
You can go check out what's on everyone else phone HERE.
I guess we'll get right in there and explain the first picture.
My daughter is trying to kill me.
Or at least give me some gray hairs.
Been up with a sick Baylie since 4am.
Like puking sick.
I don't do well with this.
It makes me gag.
Which kind of makes me feel like a bad mom because she looks up at me like "seriously...?"
So we're dealing with puke today.
Two days ago it was lice. lice.
It still makes me itchy just thinking about it.
So yes, she's thrown lice and puking at me all in the span of 3 days.
Her hair after I got done combing through it section by section.
She thought it looked great.
She wanted to keep it like that for the rest of the day.
Ok. I've only got one more bad/nasty thing for you today.
It was our dinner last night.
(maybe that's why she's sick today...)
It was one of those recipes that looks and sounds awesome as you are looking at it online,
but then you make it and it's actually quite gross.
Well, I guess I lied, because I forgot about this gross picture.
Boys... oy.
So I'm a tad bit too tired to make the rest of this flow,
So here's the rest.
We caught a jellyfish at the beach.
(We, as in totally not me. The hubby and his friends caught it)
Kind of accidentally.
One of them was walking out in the water to throw their line out and it snagged this jellyfish.
(haha, notice the hubby's tackle box in the background... it looks like it has a face. with a Hitler type mustache...)
Here's the sky.
It's like it was trying to warn me of this puke/lice catastrophe.
I think it's fitting that I leave you with that roadkill picture I was talking about last week.
Well, I guess I need to return to the real world,
Wish me luck...
Wish me luck...






4 comments:
hahaha, the sky WAS warning you, dangit! the food pic LOOKS good, i hate it when food doesn't live up to it's presentation. poor sick kiddos, and by sick kiddos i mean your son. ;D
How the hell did you catch a jellyfish!?
Okay, so here's a quick thought: when a jellyfish stings you, you're supposed to pee on it right? So do you pee on a jellyfish to like kill it? Or drug it?
Is it safe to catch a jelly fish? That food is amazing!! Oh my goodness... I am starving here.
that pic of teh sky warning u made me kinda snort/laf. that was awesome.
and boys *headshake* i know. grody times ten.
thanks for playing!!!!! see u next week!
Post a Comment