23 November 2010

what's on jens phone

It's that day where I show you all the random stuff I took a picture of with my phone. 

(which is in desperate need of an upgrade, btw. Husband gets to upgrade in 10 days, I have to wait until March. Because he's #1 on the acct. and only the primary gets to upgrade early. This annoys me... and not because I'm a spoiled brat. It just seems like you should both be able to do it at the same time. Just sayin... )

Anyways...
I guess I'll just jump right in there. 
This week has been one of those weeks where it seems like everyone is annoying me. 
Maybe people are just making really bad annoying choices though... I dunno. 

But I saw this little ad thingy on my fb page the other day. 




Can I choose to just throw the book at them instead? 
Because it really bothers me when I know someone got the same exact education that I did and they never spell simple words right. I know they taught you... This shouldn't happen... 


Ok... I think I'm done with my rants now. 

I saw this at our local thrift shop. How much do you think your old glamor shots would go for? 
Hers were $3


My girl is a lady, even while she's sitting in her car seat. 


This was one of those pictures that come in a new picture frame. Can we agree that that older boy is kinda creepy? 


I was at my daughter's school three times this last week. Every time I went I saw this. 


I guess the teacher of the year and staff member of the year aren't big on being at school. 

B brought his class pet home over the weekend. 
Thankfully this class pet is of the stuffed variety. 
They told me his name was chomper at the beginning of the year. 
I was kind of afraid.
But we treated him like he was real though. 
Safety first. 


9 comments:

No Model Lady said...

I want to get Glamor Shots so bad!!! Seriously!

Kris said...

Love the parking lot picture! Such irony. Great post.

A Beautiful Life said...

lol! glamour shots rule. nice of your school's finest to take a vacay just cuz of their special "title".
and yes. that picture frame boy is creepy. creeeeeepy!

Anonymous said...

haha! this post made me crack up so much. i hate grammatical and spelling errors on facebook. especially when it's something as serious as thanking those who serve the country!'

and the rest of the pictures speak for themselves. they are so so hilarious. except the creepy boy. heebie jeebies!

Abigail said...

I'm seriously going to have to join up in this little thing you've got going on... I've got some really wonky pictures on my phone!!!

julielollar said...

Glamor Shots! I need to find mine and burn them! Your girlie is a cutie! The boy in the photo is way creepy!I'm so glad that my kids haven't brought home class pets because I don't want to be responsible for killing Goldie the fish or Gerry the crab! :)

Estell said...

who the hell would sell their old pictures?!? hahaha

Bonnie said...

ok. if there was an award for the best phone post, you'd win this week. i kept laughing and it did nothing but get better and better.

where do i begin?

if u lover was REALLLLY nice, he'd give his update to YOU like my lover did. not that i'm tryin to show off that my lover is awesome or anything. im just sayin. hah

love this carseat fancy crossed leggies chick.

the creepy boys in big shirts is bizarre. is the "older" boy really older? cuz they look like the same kid.

the glamour shots are priceless. i hope u bought that for a white elephant gift for someone.

what school do ur kids go to? that looks like my kids' old school in jville out in town. i can't remember the name of it. but it's off gumbranch.

do u like how i just gave creeps directions to ur kids' school? sorry.

see u next week chick.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

oops. that above comment by bonnie is actually ME. sorry. at a friends house.