Friday randoms.
Because I don't really have all that much else to say today.
Nothing of enough importance to devote a whole entry to anyways.
Anyway... On we go.
I noticed last night that my kids are total opposites when it comes to food. It would not surprise me one bit to hear in the future that Baylie decides to become a vegetarian. You give this girl a hamburger and a salad and she'll eat the salad first. Not because she wants to get it out of the way like her dad does either. But because she enjoys it. Bryce is the opposite. He's the meat and potatoes kind of boy. Here's the kids plates last night after they both said they were full. Bryce's salad is untouched. Baylie's is completely gone with most of her hamburger still there.
I still can't get over how cute Bay looks in her glasses. It makes her look older too.
It's finally starting to look (and feel...) more like fall around here. We've been having rainy, windy, cold blustery days that finally make the leaves give in and fall off their trees.
I'm a fan.
Bryce and I went to Old Navy today to find him a new coat. He's been wearing the same one for 3 (three!!) years now. He's finally outgrown it. We were there for over a half hour trying on almost every coat there. (they're all 50% off right now...)
I'm a fan.
Bryce and I went to Old Navy today to find him a new coat. He's been wearing the same one for 3 (three!!) years now. He's finally outgrown it. We were there for over a half hour trying on almost every coat there. (they're all 50% off right now...)
Some were an instant NO from both of us. We crossed those off our list easily enough.
Then it came down to two different coats.
One that I fell in love with and one that B fell in love with.
Ultimately, he won.
He's got to wear the thing I guess...
But I think mine was better.
What do you think?
We are now fully ready for winter. Well, a Florida winter that is.
And last but not least, Miss Baylie is still having that talking problem...
Seems like the teacher is getting sick of it too... Red ink and an explanation point??!!
Oh Baylie...




No comments:
Post a Comment