I'm feeling like it's time to throw some random bits at you again...
Yay!
First, Bryce's school pictures came in yesterday.
They are scrumptious.
The price of school pictures now-a-days is not so scrumptious though.
Seriously.
To buy the 8 sheets it came with is $65!
4 sheets is $45...
Again... I wish I had a scanner.
But here they are.
Verdict is still out on whether or not they'll be purchased.
(We may go somewhere and have some taken.)
Yesterday both kids were not feeling so hot. Baylie was throwing up yesterday morning, but after that she was on the upswing. Bryce is just kind of hanging around thinking of coming down with something. You can tell he's not 100%, but he's not really sick. Yesterday afternoon I found this. If someone would have rang the doorbell, I might have beat them.
Bryce wanted to blow up the heart I made for him on Baylie's lite brite.
But he needed help making the "dyno-mite".
I said "no way, I'm not helping you ruin my art"
So he went to Dad.
The EOD guy.
To help him make some 'dyno-mite'
jerks.
B has discovered a love of bubble baths.
My kids are into organizing.
Too bad they aren't that in to organizing their rooms...

No comments:
Post a Comment