It's November already.
When did this happen?
I remember November last year like it was yesterday.
I bet a lot of you do too.
It's when we found out that we were in fact NOT going to Japan for 3 years.
We would be instead going to Florida so the Marine could learn to blow stuff up for a living.
(Which he's loving, by the way.)
It's already time to put away the costumes and trick or treat bags, and to start planning that Thanksgiving menu.
Which I'm hosting at my house this year.
(Kind of nervous)
November also means that I can't be legally called crazy for starting our Christmas preparations.
It all starts with the card.
I love planning our Christmas card.
*squeal*
I've been looking around a little bit and I've found that Shutterfly has some great ones!
Here's some that I'm kinda fond of.
Obviously, these are not the pictures I'll be using... I'll be torturing my family all over again this year for a new Christmas card photo...
What do you think? Are you dying for one specific one to be in your mailbox this holiday season?
There's so many more that I like too...
Maybe I'll just make one of everything and everyone will get something different.
On an unrelated note...
Who is letting this baby get bigger? Hello??!! How am I supposed to get my baby fix if he's not a baby by the next time I see him? He still had that new baby cry to him the last time I saw him. Now he's playing at the park with his brothers...







No comments:
Post a Comment