Ready for another dose of What's on Jen's phone?
(I said dose because I'm up to my eyeballs in medicines this week... get it... ??)
anywho...
Let's start with all that medicine I just mentioned.
You know, I think the only thing that makes sitting in the peds clinic for three years and then going to sit at the pharmacy for another 4 years because those awful men and woman keep coming in their uniforms and get bumped ahead of me and my sick kids is the free tylenol and motrin.
(whew... that was a long sentence.)
And I have to tell ya, I never in a million years thought I'd say this...
But I miss the Naval Hospital.
I can't wait for Hubby to be done with school so we can get off this Air Force base.
Air Force doctors are mean!
Moving on...
I was one of those crazy black friday shoppers.
And by crazy I mean that I was there.
Not that I was throwing punches for zhu zhu pets or anything.
I went at midnight to Walmart to get the kids bikes for Christmas.
On the way home I realized that I was just out with the crazies to get a brand spankin shiny new bike for my son.
Who is going to throw rocks at it and run it into things.
I should have went to bed and hit up the Goodwill the next day.
It's not like you are going to be able to tell the difference in a few weeks anyways.
The husband trying to kill himself in Home Depot.
We watched the newest Tinkerbell movie this weekend.
It inspired my Baylie.
She's an ar-tist.
Yup. That's Tinkerbell.
Speaking of Baylie...
Sometimes we braid her hair after she takes a bath at night so she can have crimped hair in the morning.
I got the bright idea to try twisting it instead.
Doesn't turn out so well...
I keep seeing these signs all over town.
I'm not sure how I feel about it.
Is it for people who don't feel they have the mad skills to pull this off?
I love people who go wayyyyy overboard.
They're fun.
And I saved the best for last.
Or maybe the worst.
So if jean shorts on your man (or anyone's man really) are bad
What are these?
Those would be soft cotton boxers made to look like jeans.
*shudder*
Now go check out what's on Jessica's phone!







9 comments:
Awww I sure do hope Baylie gets to feeling better fast! Love the humor in all your posts Jenn =) I also love what you did with your banner!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and I DON'T love those boxers....blech!
I couldn't agree more about the AF doctor statement. I've had both Navy and AF - I'll take Navy any day of the week! Those boxers - hmm I'm speechless (and that's hard to do!)
Your daughter is precious! Kids drawings make my heart pitter patter.
My husband wants to be super festive but we never end up looking anything like your neighbors, I love seeing houses like that.
I am confused on the jean shorts as well....I hope no one buys them.
You daughter is a great artist!
We do the braids to crimp the hair too!
Fighting off germs is no fun! My kids have been bringing home everything this year!
The shorts are so funny! That would be a great white elephant gift!
ok, the underwear...I've gotta get my hands on those. What a gag gift. LUV EM! :)
those undies are for all the "never nudes" out there. if you haven't seen Arrested Development i suggest you do. stat. ;)
i need that # for xmas lights, maybe it's for peeps who's husband's are too lazy to do the outside lights. ahem.
we LUV the new tink movie at our house! and last year i had 3 girls one right after the other get strep throat, so i had 3 diff antibiotics, 2x a day for 10 days, BLAH!
those boxers? oh my goooooodness. oh my. oh.
i TOO miss the free motrin but i don't miss the jerk crap doctors who treat me like i'm a piece of dog terd. nope. agree with you there.
being sick bites! and i've never got free meds!!
If i waz u i woulda hung around to see who would buy those undies....good times!
Christmas lights!!! Man I wish I had a house so I could go nuts on lights...
Ang xxx
Post a Comment