Miss Baylie made this at school yesterday. It says (if all words were spelled correctly) "This weekend I drived my Mom crazy and drived my dad crazy." HAHAHAHA
Okay, so I'm not exactly sure where to start with this. Maybe I should start by pointing out how angry and annoyed Richard and I look. Notice how my hand is covering my forehead like I've just had enough. (I don't remember doing that, by the way.) I asked Baylie what was going on around Richard's neck, she said it was part of his uniform. Maybe his collar? But most importantly notice how through all the chaos that Richard and I seem to be in how happy and unaware Princess Baylie is in the middle. Looks like we didn't ruin HER day at all...
Stuff like this makes my day. I admit I was a bit horrified at the thought of what her teacher must have been thinking when she saw what Baylie had drawn, but after that it was all laughter. What else could you do??
No comments:
Post a Comment