23 May 2010

Sunday randomness

Sunday mornings are great aren't they?? I know everyone has their own specific reasons for thinking that Sundays are the best, but I think we all agree that Sunday mornings are the best!! I usually wake up a little early before all the craziness and loudness of the kids getting up and enjoy a cup of coffee and a little GMA Sunday edition. (Not as good as the weekday version, but I'll take it.) I know I'm a bit of a dork for enjoying Good Morning America at 27 years of age, but I do. I like to know what's going on in the world. So with all this quietness going on right now, I feel like I can think clearly enough to write to you guys again. (Lucky you!!!)

Nothing new has happened since yesterday's entry, but I feel like there's a bunch of random stuff that I have left out throughout this week. Like this, one of Baylie's artwork pieces that was hanging in the hall at her school...

It says "My bumblebee likes to chase my dad and my brother". Richard and I love these little random sentences and pictures that go along with them. (When they aren't pointing out how awful parents we are... haha) We like sitting there trying to decipher what "brudr" says (brother) and all the funny stuff she draws to match the sentence. Like look at that new breed of HUMONGOUS bumblebee!!! How scary!! And how its knocking Bryce over and how Richard looks like he's yelling at the bee trying to scare it off. Too funny!! It will almost be a shame when she learns how to spell correctly.


This is Richard and Bryce at Baylie's graduation after they moved down away from me because they were getting in trouble for laughing and messing around while the kids were getting their diplomas. Baylie's class was first to walk to accept their diplomas. So my guys had about 10 minutes of watching about 60 or so other kids that they didn't know or care about getting their diplomas. I can only imagine all the looks and comments I'm going to have to give them over the years when they are goofing off during a time when they are supposed to be paying attention.

This is Baylie and her teacher Mrs. Alberstadt. She's an amazing teacher and Baylie loves her to death. Isn't she pretty??


This is Baylie in front of her school bus. She was very excited to ride the bus this year.


After Baylie's graduation we went to the beach. (I know big surprise, right!!) Baylie wanted us to bury her legs. We did one better...


We made her a mermaid. Bryce thought it was cool, so he wanted to be buried too. We made him an octopus. And then a shark.


Well, it seems that I should have just titled this one 'Recap of Friday'. I guess I'm better at remembering to tell you everything than I thought I was. Either way, now you are up to date. And I'll go empty out my camera memory card so I can fill it with pictures for you guys again next week...

No comments: