I am not sure how many people will be reading this, but I figured I was in need of a better way to pass along the stories of our day to day lives. I have been sending emails with pictures for the last few years and I've been a little annoyed with the limited options I've had with telling my stories. I labeled my blog "The Adventures of Team Roberts" because I truly feel like every day is an adventure with my crazy son and my word savvy daughter. Not to mention my husband. More on all that later though... I hope you all will enjoy this blog and think its worth reading. Have some patience with me as I try to figure this whole thing out. I guess for today I will leave you with this...

I am not really sure when it started, but seems like every time we get in the car anymore he falls asleep. We went out to go pay two bills, which took all of 15 minutes and he was asleep. At 10am. Hmmm... I'm thinking maybe someone needs to stop waking up at 3am to play with his Transformers...
Have a wonderful day everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment