Yesterday was a
LONG day. It was rainy all day here on the Gulf Coast. And if you know anything about the Gulf Coast, you'd know that when I say raining I mean pouring. So it's not even the kind of rain I can send the kids out to splash in puddles with. Being in the house all day tends to make Baylie quite the grumpy little girl.
She gets it from me. I don't know where she gets it from. As the day went on I broke up numerous fights between the kids ranging from "He hit me" to "She's looking at me" and my personal favorite "Baylie's being bossy again". Who? Baylie? Never. So it was a day of me constantly saying "Baylie, quit being so bossy" or "Baylie, you aren't the boss" or "Baylie, leave him alone!!". Finally at 6pm I'd had enough when Bryce came out again to complain about her telling him what to do. It just kind of came out without me realizing what I was saying, but I said "Bryce. Baylie is bossy. It's just what girls do. Either learn to live with it or kick her out of your room." To which he replied with a puzzled look "But I don't want her to leave my room, I like being with her". I just smiled and said. "Yes, that must be how Daddy feels too".

So I guess in the end girls are bossy. We all are in one way or another. I guess our guys know when they've found 'the one' when they can stand our bossiness.
So I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful husband for putting up with my bossiness. He must love me a lot. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment