
Like I said... On to brighter things. The end of kindergarten is bringing some fun exciting stuff. We're ALL excited for the fun carefree days of summer. No waking up early (except for Daddy. Haha), no more school nights of having to make sure we're home and fed and bathed in time for bedtime. Summer also is bringing a new addition to our family. And it's definitely not in the form of another baby!!! Haha. Our little family will be completed by the addition of Miss Mabel.
We should be able to bring her home sometime in the next week or two. We're all excited for her arrival. I am sure there will be posts in the future cursing our decision to get a peeing and pooping in the house little puppy... But I'll enjoy my positive attitude for now. ;)
Summer also brings our yearly leave trip home to see all of you. This summers trip is especially exciting because of this little guy...

We're all excited to hold and kiss and squeeze the cheeks off Mr. Theo!! We're excited to see everyone up in our northern home of record, but I hope y'all (haha, I'm southern now) understand that a brand new baby trumps you all. We have missed every one of you and we are excited to be able to spend some time with you all. Richard can only see fish when he thinks of his trip home. (He's obsessed) Bryce is totally stoked to have some boys to
The last thing that we are excited about this summer is our move. We are FINALLY moving to our next duty station so we can get this school done with. I'm not so much looking forward to the school part, other wives have compared it to a deployment. The kids and I aren't going to see much of him over the 8 or so months that he's going to be in school. Hopefully we will get a little time to be able to enjoy our new surroundings. Destin beaches are supposed to be some of the most beautiful in the state of Florida...

I can see myself sitting in one of those chairs now...
No comments:
Post a Comment