Miss Baylie graduated from kindergarten today. She was beyond excited for us to go to her school to see the songs they have been working on the last few weeks. There were 6 kindergarten classes graduating today. In those 6 classes there were 3 kids with the last name 'Roberts'. We thought that was interesting.
So the best part about switching from my emails to this blog is that I can put video on here... I know, awesome right??!! I took my cute little Kodak flip cam like thing to the graduation and filmed as much of it as I could. I would like to apologize in advance for the shotty film work. I'm no expert. And my little novice video camera wasn't up to the task of filming from the nosebleed section because 'someone' thought that leaving a half hour early was crazy because we "only live 5 minutes from the school". So like I said... novice video camera and the nosebleed section of the gym risers = not a good combo. But hey - it's better than nothing, right??!!
So without further ado... Miss Baylie's kindergarten graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment