So we started off deciding who was going to mix up the muffins (Baylie) and who was going to fill the muffin cups (Bryce). Then we got started. Baylie was up first. But before we get to that, can we take a minute to appreciate the ensemble that Bay wore to bed last night...
It's very Baylie. It's our compromise. She can pick out anything she wants to wear for bed (as long as it comes from her pajama drawer) and I get to have final say on what she wears out in public. So far she thinks its a fair trade. I'm aware that she'll not go for this forever... I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
So Bay added water to our muffins (yes, I bought the only add water muffins, I was feeling rather lazy grocery shopping apparently) and mixed them up.
While she was mixing Bryce decided to "read" us the directions. They read as follows:
Step 1: Pour in 4 cups of water
Step 2: Stir it really really fast
Step 3: Let Bryce put it in the cups
Step 4: Then you throw it in the oven and let them cook up.
Maybe he'll be a chef someday...
After Bay was done mixing Bryce stepped onto the chair and started pouring the mix into the muffin cups.
After explaining to him 30 times that he should not put the spoon in his mouth after every fill up (gag...), we were done and then started the waiting game.
I saw this on one of my favorite blogs I read and thought we'd give it a try too. Its called embrace the camera. Basically, we moms are usually most comfortable and prefer to be the one behind the camera and therefore we have wwwaaaayyyyy more pictures of the kids and the hubby and the kids in our photo archives. So I've decided that she's right - this is what they see everyday, and what they are going to remember when they think of me when they're grown. So therefore I don't always have to be all beautified with makeup and my hair done to take some pictures. So here's my first embrace the camera Thursday... Goofing off with the kids while we're waiting for the muffins to rise up to their yummy goodness.
Bryce got sick of the photo shoot and decided he'd better make sure those muffins were doing ok.
I hope everyone has a super Thursday!!

3 comments:
yummy muffins and cute photos! now that's a good day!
hi there! thanks for joining us this week :)
i love all your pics, but had to laugh at the first one...oh, i so understand the crazy outfits. love it.
:)
oh those pictures are too much fun. looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment