14 July 2010

Let's take a minute to review...

So not much has gone on in the last few days. I didn't take any pictures at all yesterday. AT ALL. Not one. My camera was so mad that I ignored it all day yesterday that it decided it didn't even want to turn on this morning. Or maybe it's because my idea for today's entry came too early at 5:45 this morning when Richard left for work and I saw this again!!!!!!!!!!!...


Usually, I push them shut again while cursing under my breath. Today I am going to take a different approach.

Dear Husband:

I (for the sake of my sanity) have decided that you must have forgotten how to close your drawers on your dresser. So here's a quick reminder. 

Step #1: Put your hands on the front of the drawer. 

Step #2: Push.

Thank you Love!! 
Let's practice tomorrow morning!!

No comments: