01 July 2010

Welcome Home

I'm still here people... Don't worry. We made it back home safe and sound, all in one piece. Alabama welcomed us back with rain. It's still raining off and on.

Since I've been home I've done 3,000 loads of this...


Broken up 45 of these...

Tried to figure out why my wedding ring has suddenly decided to attack my finger. It's all red and hurts. I haven't figured it out yet though. Any ideas?

Shut off 73,563 of these that have been left on...



Put away the contents of 3 of these...


(Again... I love this suitcase!!!) 

Went shopping for these... (Twice)
And you want to know what Husband was doing while I did all that?


Ah, the work of a wife and mother never ends does it? Owell. I'll get to sleep in next week while he has to get up before the sun to go to work. Then we'll be even...

No comments: