Excuse the underwear... That's just kind of how Bryce rolls anymore, only wanting to wear clothes if we are going somewhere. He gets it from his Dad.
I guess even though I had to clean up many of these messes...
Ya, that's glue...
It was a good day for the kids and I got a chuckle out of the interesting things they made. Here's a few of their masterpieces...
This is an airplane... with eyes
Lots of eyes...
Bay's getting married!! To a man in a polka dot suit...
This guy cracks me up. (made by Bryce) I love how his eyes are all crossed and his mouth is all straight.
The one on the right with the colorful tails is Baylie's ghost. Notice the mouth. Not sure if it's scared or if it's screaming trying to scare us. Notice also how Bryce kept his simple with 3 over glued eyes and a few lines.
No comments:
Post a Comment