27 July 2010

Oh, you just wait!!

So I had this post pretty much all written out with the pictures added about our trip to Alligator Alley, and then it was like my brain turned off. Instead of clicking publish, I clicked on delete. I had just deleted an entry that was right next to it and I guess I just got on a roll or something. Anyways, that means you are not getting the alligator entry today. Instead you are getting this...

Yesterday afternoon the kids must have found the off switch for their ears because they weren't listening to a single thing I said. I reached my breaking point and sent them to their room to wait for their father to get home. Now this is supposed to insert fear into my children. Isn't that the point? They're supposed to sit there fretting over what Dad is going to do when he gets home. Right? Apparently not... 


They're sleeping!!! Not caring one little bit about what's going to happen when their Dad gets home. I guess it's safe to say that the "just wait until your father gets home" threat is no longer effective in this household.
*sigh*

No comments: