23 July 2010

Flashback Friday... Bryce edition

You know it always shocks me when I go back and look at old pictures of Bryce. It always surprises me how chunky chubby he was. If you would ask me on any average day if Bryce was a fat baby when he was little I would say oh yeah, he was a big boy!!  But it still cracks me up when I look at his baby pictures, because I do forget just how chubby he was. So here's a picture of Bryce now...


Sorry, this picture still just cracks me up. He's probably going to hate this picture when he gets older. But here are some pictures of Bryce before he lost all his baby fat. Seriously... get ready to giggle. 


The poor boy didn't even have knees. Just stumps. Looking at these pictures I started off with laughing, but now they're just making me sad. He's getting ready to turn 5 and he'll be soon leaving me for a half day of preschool. Anyone know how to make him stop growing? Even though looking at these pictures it looks like his overall body mass has shrunk... So maybe just an anti aging pill or something.

No comments: