My new challenge -
Trying to take a picture with a 6 year girl old who thinks she's pretty funny...
Owell. The giggles I would hear coming from this light up shoes loving gal when I would look at the camera after the pictures were taken were quite worth it. I did end up getting one picture where she wasn't making some weird face. But it's only because Mr. Bryce, being the handsy 4 year old he is, took the camera and started taking pictures without us knowing.
So here's my entry for this weeks Embrace the Camera Thursday - Me and my super giggly, funny face making, all knowing, 6 year old baby girl.

9 comments:
Ha! Sounds just like my 6 year old son. He is usually either frowning or being a goofball!
cute!
LOL LOVE her facials!! so cute!
Super cute! Reminds me of my silly 6 year old sweetie...
So fun!
hilarious! she reminds me of my girls!
cute & fun!
So cute :)
oh yes, that generally happens with us when i try to get the 6 year old to take pictures! the funny faces never stop.
great pictures!
Post a Comment