26 August 2010

Oh, Baylie. - Embrace the Camera

Last year Baylie had to wear uniforms to school. While I fell in love with the uniform concept (I never had uniforms growing up), I think Bay felt a little closed in. While I woke up every morning thinking 'Yay! I don't even have to think about what she's going to wear' (or get in a fight with her about what she should wear), I think Bay woke up every morning thinking 'blah... another boring school uniform.'

Well folks, I think she's making up for lost time. This is me embracing the fact that she's old enough to make her own choices when it comes to what she's going to wear in the morning. Without going too crazy anyways...

(excuse the extra shiny face. I do live in Florida... It's crazy hot even at 7am)

Don't you love the face? You can tell she's all "Yeah, I'm wearing what I want... What?!" 

Today's outfit of choice: Yellow dress (with a collar, because they're more fancy with collars) white leggings (so she can play 'all crazy' during recess. Boys seeing your undies is totally embarrassing.) White socks and neon pink flats with a flower on them. Not too bad. Today was actually very mild.

She sure does have her own style. And who am I to stop her from going out into the world feeling super confident in some crazy getup?? 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks all fired up about her outfit! Very sweet!

Amber said...

Fun to see her personality through her choice of clothing. :o)

sarah may said...

trendy fancy nancy ;)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i've always thought uniforms would be greatness but ur right! they need fancy accessories!

Kristin said...

What sweetness!

Carey C. Bailey said...

what a sweet princess you have.

A Beautiful Life said...

hooray for self expression! lol, so sweet!