So here's me and my B on his first day of school, embracing the camera with his super awesome Iron Man lunch box that he picked out...

He goes Monday - Thursday, 9am until 1:20pm. I couldn't even begin to explain how excited he was to get going that morning. Smiles from ear to ear.
This is one of his teachers, Ms. Carly. She meets us in the parking lot every morning and afternoon and gets Mr. Bryce from the car. I don't even have to go in to drop him off. Which means this mama doesn't have to get out of her pajamas if she doesn't want to... Haha.


6 comments:
yea for 1st day of preschool! seriously where does the time go?? cute pic, awesome lunchbox of course ;)
Awwww, he looks SO excited! So cute!
looks awesomely excited... great pics!
I love his lunchbox. I hope he has a blast!
embrace the lunchbox...that's what i have to do. my children decided they wanted the worlds' ugliest this year.
lovely.
cute pictures though :) happy first day of preschool!
yay for the first day of preschool! he looks like such a big boy!!!
Post a Comment