102!!
(This was at 11am, not even the hottest part of the day)
So we headed to the beach so Daddy could do some fishing and the kids could do some swimming and I could do some lounging at the shore reading a good book. (Plans changed a bit when I forgot the book at home... sigh.) We had some fun playing in the water though.
And Daddy did some fishing.
That's him walking back in from where he walks out to to throw his line out.
Mommy did some relaxing.
The seaweed was really bad yesterday though. It took a little of the relaxing out when I had to keep peeling seaweed off my legs. Gag.
After we got home Baylie crashed on the floor in her room...
And Bryce got super hyper. Owell. I guess 1 out of 2 taking a nap isn't that bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment