I was having a bit of a problem thinking of what to write today. There has been nothing interesting going on over the last day and half. So as I was taking my shower I was thinking "hmmm... I wish I had something to write about today." Well, you know what they say "Be careful what you wish for..." "Ask and you shall receive..."
After my shower it was really quiet. I went to investigate and I found this...
Dog poo. Mabel's dog poo. On my carpet. Ugh. Of course she would wait until I get in the shower to do that. It's not like I didn't take her out 3 times this morning for her to look at the scenery and eat leaves. So I went to find Baylie, who was supposed to be watching her while I was in the shower. I found her here...
I said "What are you doing? Did you know Mabel pooped in the living room?" To which she replied "Uh, Ya, but what am I supposed to do?" I said (kinda mocking her tone) "Uh, I dunno... maybe clean it up or at least tell me about it?" That got me this response...
"With what??" She wanted to know. Well, paper towels work nice. Which got me an even more disgusted look. "I wipe my face with those paper towels, and you want me to clean up poop with them??!!" Like I asked her to save the paper towel to clean her face with it later. Oh, the drama of a 5 almost 6 year old!!
So I went back to the living room to get out my little green machine (Which I've decided to name Carlos, by the way.) to clean up this disgusting mess. Here's Mabel looking like she knew what she did was wrong...
Guilty much?? And here's me cleaning up this mess still in my towel...
I feel like I should have gotten back in the shower after cleaning up that mess. I will no longer wish for something interesting to talk about. I'll just be happy that I don't have anything bad to write about. Or a mess to clean up.
No comments:
Post a Comment