Last night after dinner we had ice cream sandwiches for dessert. My son of course got said ice cream sandwich all over his face by the time he was finished with it. I told him to go into the kitchen and I would clean his face for him. He got really upset told me that I couldn't wash his face. I asked him why not and he said "Because if you wash it off you will wash my super power off".
Did you know that the remains of ice cream sandwiches give you power when smeared all over your face? I didn't. Well, I got a paper towel and wiped that poor boy's power right off his face. He went to bed defeated by the more powerful Mom.
After the kids went to bed Richard decided to get out his guitar and play for awhile. Not an uncommon scene in our house, but it was new to Mabel. And I think it's safe to say she's not a fan.
That's her hiding under a blanket while Richard was playing. Eventually she ventured out but headed right to me so I could protect her. (Notice also the piece of popcorn that I had no idea was hiding under the couch.)
Oh, and I know its totally unrelated to the subject's I wrote about here today, but I saw this on GMA yesterday morning. This baby just got his implant turned on and is hearing his mom's voice for the first time. Isn't this just awesome??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment