15 June 2010

Father's Day Preperations

Today we took all the children to make some Father's Day gifts for Richard and Julian. We did some research online and found the perfect place to take them. I cannot divulge the specifics of this activity because we have two very nosy fathers that will go to crazy lengths to find out what their gifts are. I can say though that it involves a lot of this...


And a some of this...


And in an hour or two we walked out with 5 of these...


(Masterpieces, of course.) Yes, this family has 5 very talented artists. Even if Mr. Theo!! Although didn't realize he was making some art, because he was mostly doing this...


So if you are beyond excited to find out what our 5 Picasso's made you'll have to tune in on Sunday for my Father's day post. (Ok, maybe it will be Monday... I might be too busy Sunday. Forgive me. Please.) But have no fear, there are tons of super cute pictures of our activities today. 

No comments: