I realized something sad today... (insert sad face)
Tomorrow we are driving back to the wonderful state of Alabama and that means back to reality. Back to doing all the things that a wife and a mother has to do. Things like having to do my own laundry...
Now, I always started my own laundry here, but it always seemed like I forgot about it once it went in the dryer and it was magically folded the next time I remembered it was in there. Oh, and why does that woman look so happy in the picture? She obviously doesn't have kids that have random nasty stuff in pockets or half their dinner plastered on the front of their son's shirt. Or maybe it's because she doesn't have a husband who puts his PT clothes in a sealed up bag and leaves them there for a tleast 2 days so they are at their nastiest peak when he decides to put them in the hamper. Do you have any idea who gross it is to unravel a pair of black socks that have been sitting in a bag of sweat for a week? No, obviously this woman lives alone and she's happy doing her own laundry. Obviously. There can be no other logical reason.
I have to start cooking dinner for my family again. And even worse than that I have to decide what to have for said dinners every night....
Another side note: I actually brought my laptop into the kitchen with me to follow a recipe that I found online a few months ago. I felt really professional and awesome doing that. I however would not suggest you do so if you are a messy cooker. But how could you be in that wonderful kitchen with spotless pans and a white!! shirt. Sometimes these stock photo's make me laugh.
I have to return to my role of bill payer. This one makes me especially sad. It's been nice feeling we didn't have a care in the world because all of our bills are collecting in our more than likely overflowing mailbox.
And I bet you can guess why I chose this photo to represent my dislike of paying bills. Yep, because that would be my lover laying back there on that couch (minus the crazy black hair obviously) flipping through the channels like he still doesn't have a care in the world. Oh, and I'd never get a white couch. Not because I don't like how they look, because I do. But because after one session of chips and salsa that same lover who looks all cozy on that white couch would be laying on a salsa stained white couch. Not so pretty.
And what??!! you want me to watch my own kids again? Ummm... Can we just stay on leave for a few more weeks?? Please??



No comments:
Post a Comment