We had kind of a boring day yesterday. Richard has his last official drill with the reservists this weekend (HURRAY!!!), so it was just me and the kids and the dog. We took Mabel to the pet store again so I could sign her up for this wellness plan thing. You pay an enrollment fee, which was discounted this weekend, and then pay a monthly fee and all her visits and shots and spaying are covered. It's kind of like paying for all the necessary stuff a puppy needs in it's first year on a payment plan. We can take her to any PetSmart in the United States that has the pet hospital in it. It also gives us a discount on anything else we take her to the vet for. We thought it was a pretty good plan. We especially like that it covers the spay/neutering. While we were there we had to use this...
Except it was in the store. (I didn't have the guts to pull out my phone and take a picture of it in the store. Haha. So I had to Google a picture of it and this is all I could find) She's really doing well with the potty training though. We've only had a handful of accidents in the house. All of them cleaned up with my trusty Bissell Little Green Machine. Using my green machine has got me wanting a steam cleaner now though... I'm finding little spots on the carpet that I never really noticed before.
Bryce was in desperate need of a haircut. I've been meaning to have Richard give him one for awhile now, but it hasn't happened. He gives B a better haircut. I'm more of a lets just use the same guard and get it over with kind of girl. B said he wanted it short this time. He picked out a guard and we got to work. It's pretty short, but it's crazy hot and it will probably be nice for him. Here he is, proud of his choice.
For dinner we had our traditional Daddy's working this weekend lets order a pizza and watch a movie kind of night. It was starting to storm so I pulled our mattress out and laid it on the living room floor and we watched our movie.

No comments:
Post a Comment