11 June 2010

Hello Indiana!!

Ahhh!! I missed a day. I supposed I have a good reason, hope you forgive me. Haha. Our trip went like planned, no major problems. Unless you count me having to pee one time that was not scheduled. I caught some heat for that. And for melting a chocolate chip with my butt on the seat. On our almost white seats in the truck. That almost got me kicked out of the truck all together. But we made it, all in one piece. Here's a few pictures of the kids...


That's how Bryce took his nap. With his blanket over his head. Baylie did not take a nap. She was up since 4am and no nap. I would have taken a nap if I could sit in the backseat with a blanket and a tv.

On a much sadder note, our sweet puppy Mabel lost her battle with parvo early thursday morning. We're all really upset about it.

No comments: