28 June 2010

It's official... Baby girl is 6

Well, since about 99.58% of you who read my blog were at Baylie's birthday festivities over the last two weeks (unless I have secret blog stalkers out there...), I am thinking I am going to forgo the birthday post explaining Baylie's parties. I don't really feel the need. Y'all were there... (Gotta start getting back into my southern habits and way of speaking.) So instead of going hour by hour, gift by gift, cake by cake, I'll use this post to thank all of you.

Richard, Myself, and this pretty little girl...


Would like to thank you for all your thoughtful (and practical) gifts you gave. We would like to thank you for making time in your busy days to come eat some festive cake with us.


And most of all we would like to thank you for making our baby feel like a princess on her 6th!!!! birthday.

I'm still having problems accepting that she's six... Although that's a whole different story that would need another post or two. But because I can't stop her from growing and I don't want to accept that next year she'll be 7, I'll just end this by sharing some more pictures from her birthday so they wont go to waste.

Happy Birthday Miss Baylie!!!


No comments: