12 June 2010
It wouldn't be summer without some baseball!!
Yesterday was our first full day on leave. I wasn't with Richard all day, but I have to tell you, the half of the day I was with him it was soooooo nice to not be interrupted by work calls every time I turned around!!
Luckily, we got in town just in time to catch Jonah's last tball game. He was so cute out there in his red uniform and hat.
The kids all enjoyed being at the game. Bryce indulged in 2!! hotdogs. And a ring pop. All the other kids had one hot dog and a ring pop.
Since this was his last game we got to see him get his medal for a season well played. He was quite proud of his medal... So much so that he wore it to bed with him last night.
Congratulations Jonah!! We're proud of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment